Friday, February 3, 2012

Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G



Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G

I saw this at Amazon and think it's the coolest skin ever!

* This case keeps your iPhone 4 safe and protected in style
* Snap-on case is designed to offer all-around external surface protection to your phone without compromising usability
* Provides easy access to all functions without having to remove the case
* Shock absorbent and shatterproof
* Material:Silicone

This case is exactly what I thought it would be and I love it. It is not too thick, but will still protect the phone against short drops and light bumps. The way the elements are adhered to the white base are really good and I don't think they'll ever come off. It may be a little funny when it looks like you're holding a GameBoy up to the side of your head, but that's exactly why I got it!

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends has this case too, and it looks epic!

    ReplyDelete