Marware Kindle Fire Clear Screen Protector 2-Pack with Cleaning Cloth
Earlier I posted about the Kindle Fire. I forgot that you should really order the protective film with it too. This will keep your Fire screen new and pretty (and working) for a very long time.
- Fits Kindle Fire
- Premium grade protective clear screen film - 2 Pack
- Ultra-precise fit - covers right to the edges of the display
- Scratch resistant, military grade protection
- Applicator for easy installation
- The screen protector is sandwiched between two pieces of clear plastic to keep it clean - referenced by Tab 1 (covering adhesive side) and Tab 2 (covering the top side).
- You may remove the plastic that protects the adhesive side (Tab 1) either all at once or while you're lowering the screen protector onto the device - but be aware that the sooner you remove it the more likely you are to have dust or particles on the adhesive, which may show through once you install the protector.
- Be sure to align the screen protector exactly with the Kindle Fire display, starting from one end of the device and slowly lowering and applying it to the screen, little by little.
- Avoid placing it down on the device all at once - this increases the likelihood that it won't align or that you'll get air or dust bubbles.
- The slower you go, the better your alignment will be - time, concentration, and a steady hand are your friends in this process.
- Avoid touching anything but the sides or top of the protector during installation - touching the underside (where the adhesive is) may leave dirt, oils, or smudges that won't be possible to remove later.
- If you encounter air bubbles after you've aligned the protector, work them out slowly towards the outside of the film with the applicator (included) - it may take several attempts to complete.
- Any dust or dirt particles trapped under the film may be difficult or impossible to remove once installed.