Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Battle Rifles for your PS3



Move Battle Rifle for PS3

Ideal for shooting games on the PS3 that use the Move Motion Controller and Move Navigation Controller for PS3. Textured grip for added control and comfort. Break-Away Design allows you to modify the gun's appearance. Lightweight design allows you to play for extended periods of time comfortably. Compatible with MOVE Motion Controller for PS3.


PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter
  • Official PlayStation Move sharp shooter attachment,
  • Perfect for PlayStation Move compatible shooter games
  • Authentic design for precise and intuitive gameplay
  • Easily accessible buttons. Additional buttons for further engagement. Firing mode selector, Pump-action grip, Reload button.
  • Digital trigger for quick attack

The official PlayStation Move sharp shooter attachment houses the motion controller and navigation controller to provide the most intuitive and immersive control experience for shooter games. Its authentic design and precision ensure the most engaging gameplay experience. The design includes easily accessible buttons, digital trigger, adjustable shoulder stock and convenient access to the navigation controller. In addition, the sharp shooter has incorporated a firing mode selector, pump-action grip and reload button that allow for new ways of engagement*. The sharp shooter is perfect for PlayStation Move owners who want to experience the most realistic action possible.

I picked this up a week ago at a Game Stop, I really like it so far. It's for sure the best of the PSMove shooting peripherals I have ever seen or used, mainly because of the fact the Move actually plugs in to a mini USB on the Sharpshooter remapping the "hard to reach" buttons to easy to reach location, it all works very well for what it is.

I have tested as many games as I could, Killzone 3, awesome once I tuned it in to my personal preferences, it did take me a while to get all the sensitivities right. One thing I noticed was that the adjustable stock got in the way often during turning, in fact I would remove it all together if I could and I may one day if it really bothers me, I just don't want to have to take it apart.

Dead Space Extraction works amazing with the Sharpshooter, it feels really good, no complaints for that game, well maybe except for the weight, if starts to feel a bit heavy after a while, but that's to be said for all games using the Sharpshooter I guess.

Works well as you would expect for The Shoot and, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, they are a bit more basic though.

I Haven't tried MAG or RE5(as I don't have them) but I'm sure it's fine, and probably works better then any other Move housing.

One thing they should have added was a mini USB port some place on the gun, so you could charge the Move as you play, also I might rap some hockey tape around the handle, it seems a bit weak and may feel more comfortable if I do.

And now for my biggest complaint of all, I'm sure it will be on every ones mind in future reviews. When the move vibrates it rattles the Sharpshooter like crazy, at first I thought it wasn't plugged in right. Nope it's loose'ish in the housing, I can disable the vibration function in controller options. It's ridiculous I really shouldn't have to turn off the vibe to accommodate for the Sharpshooter. I solved it for now but putting foam and double sided tape under the move cap of the Sharpshooter, it works and you don't see it.

Oh and it comes with 3 different sets of stickers to stick on the Sharpshooter, depending on your preference.
Killzone 3 Helgast
Killzone 3 ISA
SOCOM 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment