Thursday, December 8, 2011

Otterbox smartphone case in Realtree Camouflage

Otterbox APL2-I4SUN-H4-E4RT1 Defender Realtree Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S



For the hunters who have smartphones I think this is a must. Get it here

  • Compatible with both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
  • Three layers of protection
  • Complete interaction of the device's functions
  • Ratcheting belt clip holster included
  • Clear protective membrane on touch screen
  • Blaze Orange/AP Camo Pattern

I love the new Otterbox case. The orange is a true hunter's safety orange, a lot brighter than it appears in the picture. The case is solid and I don't feel nervous with my Iphone 4s now.

1 comment:

  1. IPhone is a leading smart phone that serves not only the purpose of telecommunication but also as platform for multimedia and ability of multiple capabilities with the help of only a single tool.
    best screen protector

    ReplyDelete