Check this out at Amazon.com
- 7.2ch Integrated Network A/V Receiver
- HDMI 1.4a 7In/2Out 3D Ready
- AirPlay Ready
- Discrete Power Amps rated at 125 watts each
Superb Surround Sound with Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Fully compatible with current HD audio formats, the Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel A/V Receiver provides powerful, theater-quality surround sound. The vibration-resistant construction thoroughly suppresses the adverse influences of vibration on sound quality, ensuring maximum audio performance with multiple technologies:
With seven HDMI inputs, the AVR-3312CI allows you to route multiple high-definition devices--like game consoles and Blu-ray players--to your TV. It also allows you to connect all of your devices to your TV with a single HDMI cable, reducing cable clutter.
Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI v1.4a
The AVR-3312CI comes equipped with HDMI v1.4a, allowing you to make the most of several premium video features:
- 3D Pass-Through: With the advent of 3D media, it is important to own a receiver that recognizes 3D video signals. The AVR-3312CI is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesn't get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
- Audio Return Channel: HDMI v1.4a also features Audio Return Channel functionality, which allows for audio content from your display to be played back through the AVR-3312CI via the single HDMI cable that goes from the receiver to the display. This eliminates the need for separate audio and video cables running from your TV to the receiver.
- Auto Lipsync Setting: The convenience of Auto Lipsync allows you to eliminate annoying sync issues caused by digital transmissions. This feature automatically compensates for timing shifts in video and audio outputs to bring picture and sound in sync.
- Deep Color and x.v.Color Support: The AVR-3312CI also supports Deep Color and x.v.Color schemes, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture.
When connected to a network, the AVR-3312CI lets you listen to Internet radio, play audio files, and display images via an Ethernet connection. The receiver also supports AirPlay, which allows you to stream music wirelessly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes. Or, connect an iPhone/iPod/iPad directly to the receiver with a USB cable.
With the Denon Remote App installed on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can perform basic operations, like turning the AVR-3312CI's power on or off, adjusting the volume, and switching sources.
FLAC HD Decoding
For serious audio enthusiasts, FLAC HD decoding support provides for the ultimate playback of your high-definition music files. A compressed audio restorer guarantees that playback of any compressed audio files, such as MP3, WMA, and AAC, is crisp and clear.
Supports Pandora, Flickr, Rhapsody, and More
The AVR-3312CI is DLNA v1.5 Certified and compatible with Windows 7 for audio and photo streaming, as well as giving you convenient web control. This receiver provides online support for Pandora, Flickr, Napster, and Rhapsody, allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of online digital content at any time.
GUI Overlay and Remote Control for Simple Operation
With its programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the AVR-3312CI is designed for ease of use. The front panel is smartly organized and features a two-line fluorescent display, clearly labeled buttons, and onboard controls for volume and source. In addition, its on-screen display with overlay on HD and 3D sources provides quick information about your system's settings.
The AVR-3312CI's pre-memory remote control with Glo-Key and on-screen programming is easy to setup and use, thus giving you more flexibility in controlling your home theater.
Product and Warranty Information
The receiver measures 6-37/64 by 17-1/8 by 15-3/64 inches (H x W x D), and weighs 26 pounds.
The Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver is backed by a three-year warranty.
What's in the Box
AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel A/V Receiver, detachable power cord, remote control, AA batteries, setup microphone, AM loop antenna, FM indoor antenna, quick setup guide, and CD-ROM owner's manual.
*125 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %), 165 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)